How is it possible that he’s 14!
Below are some fun facts about this incredible boy/young man.
- He’s lived on three continents.
- He can understand fluently in two languages, but will only speak in one.
- He’s shy and can stay very quiet, but then can burst out of his quiet bubble and be quite talkative.
- He has a photographic memory, especially with maps.
- He loves maps and geography and can’t understand why others don’t know where countries are all around the world and their capitals.
- At the age of six, he memorized the RER and Metro lines map while we lived just outside of Paris.
- He can share something profound one minute and the next minute call his brother a poop face.
- He loves to work and sees school as work, he gets upset when he doesn’t get a 100%.
- He’s now taller than his Mom and has bigger feet than his Dad.
- Condiments are his kryptonite.
- He could care less if his clothes match or his hair is combed.
- If it isn’t an elastic waistband, he’s not wearing it.
- He doesn’t understand why he needs to clip is fingernails and toenails.
- He’s a sweet, gentle young man with a soft heart who we love to the Moon and Back!
Hard to believe it’s been 14 years. Great photo.
Yep, Joshua’s a keeper, and I love him too