Although Cora looks like a really big Wal-Mart there are a few differences that we are learning about.
- Produce needs to be weighed in the produce section not at the register
- We still haven’t figured out what to do with the card we signed up for, but they scan it every time we go through the line
- Still trying to figure out all the cheese – But we found one that tastes like cheddar cheese and we found string cheese for the boys. We haven’t braved some of the other flavors yet, but we will let you know.
- Same issue with the bread as the cheese, the fresh bread gets hard really fast but taste better then the sliced bread in a bag
- We found a yogurt that we liked but I couldn’t find it at another store, I even wrote everything that was on the label
- The bulk items are sold in the first level of the parking garage
- I’m learning about different types of instant coffee, I guess we will try the tea soon since there is an isle devoted to the different types of tea and we don’t have a coffee pot
- The carts the sell for 5 Euro to haul your food is only good for one trip then the wheels break, my advice is to get the more expensive cart the first time