1. We think eggs are only sold by the dozen in North America. (In France they were sold by 10, here they are sold by 15)
2. Rice & pasta will have bugs, but the bugs float to the top while boiling and you can skim them off.
3. Two lane roads really can support 4-6 lanes of traffic.
4. The whole world does not use 8 ½ by 11 inch paper.
5. The whole world does not use Fahrenheit to measure temperature, inches, miles, cups, teaspoon or tablespoon for measurements.
6. Unwashed eggs don’t need to be refrigerated.
7. Phone numbers don’t have to have seven digits plus an area code.
8. That everyone does not have a first, middle and last name.
9. To survey our food for motion before eating.
10. Always drive and pray without ceasing.
11. Powdered milk really can taste good.
12. Rotten eggs really stink and the smell lingers.
13. Not everyone has a refrigerator, stove or phone.
14. The fewer the resources, the more creative and resourceful one becomes.
15. It’s possible to live with a denser mix of uncertainty and danger in life.
16. How to crack a coconut and scrape out the flesh.
17. Ants really can attack and destroy a laptop computer by eating the adhesive on the inside.
18. The Lord does provide all our needs.
19. The gas bottle in our kitchen will empty while baking for an event or company coming over.
20. Most food items past their expiration dates are still edible.
21. Zip loc storage bags can be washed and reused about 20 times before they need to be replaced.
22. When you place flour or popcorn kernels in the freezer it kills the bugs, then you just sift to remove them.
23. Having a power outage of 24 hours doesn’t really spoil all the food in your refrigerator.
24. It really helps preserve the food in the freezer during a power outage when you have 3 inches of frost all around the sides.
25. The small tomato paste can (about a 1/8 cup container) will explode all over you and the kitchen when opening with a can opener.